- 25 x Tray sheets (0.9 mm – 127 x 127 mm)
- 20 x Tray sheets (1.5 mm – 127 x 127 mm)
- 20 x Tray sheets (2.0 mm – 127 x 127 mm)
Sof-Tray Classic Sheets are specifically designed to create custom-made whitening trays for patients interested in take-home whitening treatments.
- Available in Regular, Medium, and Heavy thicknesses
- Select Regular (0.035″) for most whitening trays
- Select Medium (0.060″) for bruxers’ whitening trays
- Select Heavy (0.080″) for severe bruxers’ whitening trays
Indications for Use
Sof-Tray Classic Sheets are indicated for use in bleaching tray fabrication with a vacuum former.
The Right Thickness for Any Patient
Sof-Tray Classic Sheets come in two different thicknesses, so you can find the one just right for any patient. Most patients will require the Regular size, but if you have patients with TMJ issues or those who grind their teeth but still want to whiten overnight, you can use the Medium sheets or Heavy sheets.
Soft and Flexible
Sof-Tray Classic Sheets are soft and flexible, which means they’re easy to trim using the Ultradent™ Utility Vinyl Cutters and the Ultradent™ Ultra-Trim Scalloping Scissors. And they’re extremely comfortable for the patient!
Ideal for Use with the UltraVac™ Vacuum Former
Sof-Tray Classic Sheets fit perfectly in the UltraVac Vacuum Former. The heating element of the UltraVac efficiently heats the Sof-Tray material to the ideal softness, and the vacuum element effectively forms the heated material precisely around the stone model.