- 1 – 1.2ml (1.22g) Sable Seek
- 2 – Delivery tips Puntas Dispensadoras
Sable Seek caries indicator contains FD&C dyes, and Seek caries indicator contains D&C dyes in a glycol base. Both are used to stain carious dentin.
- Stains demineralized dentin
- Provides precise, mess-free delivery
- Available in dark green for working near pulp
- Aids in identifying root canal orifices
Seek and Sable Seek caries indicators stain demineralized dentin and can be very useful for difficult to see areas, for example; undercuts of preparations, dark dentin, areas along the DE junction, etc. Both Seek and Sable Seek caries indicators can provide a fast, effective way to locate calcified root canal orifices.1–3 Green Sable Seek caries indicator helps visualization of decay in deep caries cases to help avoid pulp exposures.
Indications for Use
Seek is designed to aid in the complete removal of carious dentin. It is particularly useful in identifying caries in difficult to see locations and for the prevention in over-excavating of deep caries.