• 1 x 1.2 ml PermaSeal syringes
• 2 x Delivery tips
• 4 x 1.2 ml PermaSeal syringes
• 10 x Black Micro FX tips
PermaSeal composite sealer is a light-cured, methacrylate-based, unfilled resin. Its low viscosity allows excellent penetration, and the ultrathin layer minimizes the need for occlusal adjustment.
PermaSeal composite sealer seals voids and irregularities created during the polishing process, minimizing staining and wear. Place on Class V composite margins to reduce microleakage.1 For the final glaze-type finish of resin provisionals, cover PermaSeal sealer with DeOx™ barrier solution prior to light curing. PermaSeal sealer bonds well to composite-type provisional restorations and can be used to revitalize old composites as well.
- Bonds to composite and etched enamel
- Seals microcracks and strengthens restorations
- Protects and revitalizes composite restorations