- Remove Protection Caps
- Loosen the adjustment knobs on the top and back of the headband.
- Centrally position the headband and padding just above the
eyebrows and then tighten knobs.
- Vertically adjust the position of the oculars to your line of sight
- Adjust pupilary (P.D. Knob) to a comfortable setting where two
images converge together. (see fig 1)
- Adjust the tension in the hinge to a comfortable setting. Make
sure to add slightly more tension when using a clip-on light.
- Tighten the top and back knob so that there is even amount of tension in the headband.
- Make sure to wear headband so that the padding is resting over the top of your eyebrows.