EF Kid is an appliance intended to intercept any dysmorphosis as early as 3 years of age. It supports the patient’s facial and dental growth, intercepts bad habits in the youngest, contributes to stop thumb and pacifier-sucking, restores nasal breathing.
• Universal one-size-fits-all
• Arch size allowing treatment until the eruption of the six-year molar
• Anterior tag for lip contact.
• For all dental Class (later, patients could be re-directed to another more specific appliance in the range)
• For primary and early mixed dentitions
• Corrects crossbites.