EF TMJ is a device that can act on bruxism (by sending a rebound signal in order to de-engram the clenching reflex) and frees muscular strains through stretching.
• Free positioning of the mandible within the space in the lower splint We don’t guide the patient, but we help him/her to find his/her comfort position
• Action on bruxism and ronchopathy
• Works on breathing and muscle tonicity.
• Differential diagnosis: ascertain whether pains in the TMJs are from muscular, occlusal or structural (bone, meniscus) origin or not (after wearing the appliance for a short period of time)
• Curative by unlocking the condyle in meniscus luxation cases and occlusion problems The patient will find a comfort position the practitioner will work on
• Centering and equilibration of the TMJs.