EF Class II Two Steps
EF Class II Two Steps is a first-line treatment device for overjets over 10 mm. It allows a reduction of these overjets and then a transition to a second step with an EF Class II (slim, standard or large) for a total correction of the overjet.
• Built-in anterio-posterior 6 mm offset between the arches
• Thick buccal bumper
• Rest area for the tongue
• Progressive mandibular growth.
• For a 2-step treatment of overjets over 10 mm
• Prevents rabbiting
• Increase the patient’s feeling of comfort
• Acts in a physiological way on soft tissues through stretching, especially in the labiomental fold area.