Clinicare Instrument Soak 5L
Clinicare Instrument Soak is a liquid concentrate which prepares solutions used for holding and storage of dental and surgical instruments prior to further reprocessing.
Prevents soiling during procedures from drying or fixing prior to reprocessing. Assists cleaning and provide contamination control for instruments including extracting forceps, root elevators, dental mirrors, rigid and flexible endoscopes, dental rotating instruments, burs, etc.
Clinical Procedure :
1. Prepare 1 litre of 2% solution. Dispense 20 mL of Clinicare Instrument Soak concentrate into a 1 L jug and make to volume with water.
2. Immerse the instruments in the solution and leave soaking for a minimum of 15 minutes.
3. Carefully remove the instruments from the solution and inspect. Used a soft brush, if necessary, to remove any remaining visible debris.
4. Rinse instruments under running water or by immersion in clean water.
5. Dry instruments with a clean disposable paper towel.
6. Pack the instruments and prepare for sterilization.