Low Modulus Microhybrid Composite / Radiopaque Low Viscosity Composite
Aeliteflo is a light-cured composite with flow characteristics which make it ideal for Class V restorations, as well as Class III`s and small Class IV`s.
Aeliteflo LV is a multi-use flowable resin based composite with high radiopacity.
- Extremely easy handling for effortless adaption to dentition
- Microhybrid formula provides outstanding strength
- Aeliteflo has demonstrated over 15 years of proven clinical
- Due to its elastic properties, Aeliteflo “bends with the tooth”, leading to better retention. Excellent for abfraction lesions and Class V defects
- Aeliteflo LV exhibits superior radiopacity for easy detection on radiographs
REALITY and Dental Advisor ratings based on evaluation with Aeliteflo.