- 1 x Umbrella cheek retractors medium
- 20 x Umbrella cheek retractors medium
The Umbrella tongue, lip, and cheek retractor is an innovative retractor that provides clear access to all areas of the mouth while prioritizing patient comfort. Rather than pulling or stretching the lips, it gently and naturally helps the patient hold their mouth open thanks to its durable, yet flexible, spring-like design. The Umbrella cheek retractor prevents triggering the gag reflex for most patients and helps channel saliva for efficient evacuation. Its innovative tongue guard also allows the tongue to comfortably remain away from the working area. It is easy to place and features anatomically positioned bumpers for you to rest a hand without causing discomfort to the patient. These benefits combine to make the procedure easier and provide a better overall experience for both clinician and patient.
The spring-like action of the Umbrella cheek retractor allows the patient to comfortably and effortlessly keep their mouth open for the duration of a procedure. After easy placement, it will help the patient hold open their mouth, allowing them to relax their jaw to reduce muscle fatigue without uncomfortably pulling or stretching their lips. Perfect for gaggers or anxious patients, the Umbrella retractor keeps the tongue up and out of the way. It also improves access for suction and reduces the risk of contamination during bonding procedures.
- Natural spring-like action assists the patient to comfortably and effortlessly hold their mouth open for an entire procedure, while still allowing them fully close their mouth to check occlusion.
- Retractors on top and bottom hold the lips away from the anterior teeth for clear access. Anatomically positioned bumpers also allow you to rest your hand on the patient’s mouth during a procedure without causing discomfort.
- Innovative tongue guard provides retraction by resting comfortably under the tongue, keeping the tongue back and away from the working area.
After easy placement, the Umbrella retractor’s sturdy spring-like action helps the patient to hold their mouth open wide, providing ideal access for a broad range of procedures. Although it is designed to help a patient hold their mouth open, it is also flexible enough for them to easily and completely close their mouth, allowing you to efficiently check occlusion.
Ideal for a Variety of Procedures
The Umbrella cheek retractor is ideal for a variety of procedures that require clear access without compromising patient comfort, including: