Ultra-Blend plus liner is a light-activated, radiopaque material with calcium hydroxide in a urethane dimethacrylate base. Compared to other liners, Ultra-Blend plus liner is highly filled for minimal shrinkage and superior calcium release.1 It has been proven the best light-cured material for pulp capping.2
- Bioactive liner and pulp-capping material
- Superior calcium release1
- Controlled, precise syringe delivery
- No mixing necessary
- Will not dissolve over time
- Light cured when clinician is ready
- Highly filled
Indications for Use
Ultra-Blend plus liner is a self adhesive to be used as a cavity liner and base material prior to placement of restorative materials.
This Ultradent product is certified gluten free, so it fits in with the lifestyles of patients from any background.
Sold Directly to Licensed Dental Professionals Only
Ultradent is committed to supporting the dental community. It’s important for dentists to ensure their patients understand the Ultra-Blend plus procedure, have realistic expectations of the outcome, and have an enjoyable experience so they are pleased with the final result.
The name Ultradent is synonymous with quality. All of our research and development is done in-house. So is our manufacturing and quality control. This allows us to guide and oversee the entire process—from the time an Ultradent innovation is conceived to the time it’s created and packaged for shipping. We have met the strictest standards, and our facility is ISO 13485 certified for medical devices. All of this ensures every product performs exactly as it’s supposed to for you and for your patients.
Made in the USA
Ultra-Blend plus material, tips, and syringes are manufactured at Ultradent’s facility in Utah. By purchasing products manufactured in the USA, you’re supporting our nation’s economy, and you’re helping to provide jobs for hundreds of Americans who take pride in what they do. Buying from a USA company like Ultradent also means you’ll get fresh formulations direct from our facility—not a product that may have been held up or delayed by a third-party.
Pulp Capping Procedure
– See Instructions for Use for complete instructions, warnings, and precautions.
- Use Ultra-Blend plus liner near pulp (pink) and for small nonhyperemic exposure. If larger exposure and/or hyperemic pulp, initiate endodontic therapy.
- Apply Consepsis™ antibacterial solution with plastic Blue Mini™ Dento-Infusor™ tip for 60 seconds with gentle scrubbing action. Gently air dry (don’t rinse).
- With Black Micro™ tip, apply Ultra-Blend plus liner to dry dentin at exposure border (or over thin pink dentin); cover exposure and light cure. Minimize dentin coverage to maximize available dentin for bonding.
- Etch and bond using Peak™ Universal Bond adhesive bonding instructions and restore with composite.