- 2 – 1.2 ml Opalescence Endo
- 20 – Delivery tips
Opalescence Endo non-vital whitening gel is formulated specifically to whiten endodontically treated discolored teeth using the “walking bleach” technique. Once Opalescence Endo gel is delivered to the pulp chamber, it should be sealed with a temporary cement, and left in the tooth for three to five days.
- 35% hydrogen peroxide
- Easy to place inside pulp chamber
- 3–5 day treatment
Indications for Use
Use Opalescence Endo non-vital whitening gel to whiten endodontically treated, internal discolored teeth caused by disease, injury, or medical treatment.
Before and After Opalescence Endo Non-Vital Whitening Gel
A dark tooth—especially in the anterior region—can be embarrassing for anyone. In the past, the only options to correct such an issue involved invasive procedures like placement of crowns and veneers. But with Opalescence Endo whitening gel, you can effectively whiten a dark, non-vital tooth while keeping natural tooth structure intact.
Easy to Apply
Self-mixed pastes need to be “spooned” with a spatula from a dappen dish into the cavity. Opalescence Endo whitening gel is syringe delivered for easy, clean, and fast delivery.
Self-mixed pastes are of a relatively soft consistency, which makes it difficult to hermetically seal the cavity after placement. By contrast, Opalescence Endo whitening gel is considerably more viscous, easy to place, and can be safely covered with temporary material.
Self-mixed pastes do not always contain the same standardized quantity of active ingredient, and thus there may be fluctuations in their efficacy. In many cases, the material needs to be replaced several times. Opalescence Endo whitening gel always has the same concentration of active ingredient, and whitening results are achieved after just three to five days. Opalescence Endo gel is ready to use, economical, and has a long shelf life.
Opalescence Endo Non-Vital Whitening Gel Step by Step
– See Instructions for Use for complete instructions, warnings, and precautions.
- Before starting the Opalescence Endo whitening procedure, a glass ionomer should be placed on the floor of the pulp chamber to seal the obturation from penetration of the hydrogen peroxide.
Place Opalescence Endo whitening gel into canal.
- Deliver mixed UltraTemp™ Regular temporary filling material directly to site through the Skini Syringe.
- Wipe excess easily with wet gauze or cotton swab before setting.
- Remove easily.