- 1 – 5g. NU-LOK syringe
Warning: NU-LOK ORTHODONTIC LIGHT BAND CEMENT contains acrylate monomers. Acrylate monomers are known to produce allergic skin reactions in certain sensitive individuals May cause eye and skin irritation
Precautions: Avoid eye and skin contact. Wear gloves when handling this material
First aid: Immediately flush with plenty of water See a physician if irritation persists.
Precaution: Please follow manufacturer’s directions on the handling proper use and recommendations for eye protection, when using a curing light
Indications for Use
A: tooth preparation:
- Rinse thoroughly
- Isolate teeth.
- dry with oil and moisture-free air thoroughly
B: Acid etching:
Apply Etching Gel to tooth surfaces, provided with the etching gel delivery system. If using other gel etching systems consult the manufacturer’s instructions for proper technique and recommended etching times. Allow 30-60 seconds for etching. Then rinse thoroughly.
C: Placement and Curing
- Air dry.
For opening the occlusion of the patient
Apply NU-LOK into the bite model or the maxillary molar teeth central fossa After final position, Curing light for about 20 seconds.
For band bonding
Apply the NU-LOK into the band, light curing for 2 seconds. Remove the extra NU-LOK from the teeth, Curing the light on the side of the band for about 20 seconds.
D: Storage and Use
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat, light and ignition sources.
- Don’t store material in proximity to eugenol-containing products as this may inhibit the proper adhesive curing.
- This system is designed to be used at room temperature (20-25℃,68-77 oF). Storage between 2-27 oC /35-80oF Light Sensitive
- Shelf life at room temperature is per the expiration date on the kit box. Rotate inventory to optimize shelf life.
18 months, detail information on the package.