The Metal Dento-Infusor tip is an essential component of Ultradent’s tissue management system, used for delivering hemostatic agents to the sulcus. Its padded brush end is used to scrub and rub the hemostatic into the cut capillaries, providing profound hemostasis.
- Places hemostatic agents precisely
- Effectively removes superficial coagulum
- Blunt, bent cannula with padded brush enables gentle pressure on the sulcus
- Ultradent’s first tip, the “MDI” remains paramount for successful tissue management
- Single-use only
Indications for Use
The Metal Dento-Infusor tip is ideal for delivering:
- Astringedent™ 15.5% ferric sulfate hemostatic agent
- Astringedent™ X 12.7% iron solution hemostatic agent
- ViscoStat™ 20% ferric sulfate hemostatic agent
- ViscoStat™ Clear 25% aluminum chloride hemostatic agent
- Peak™ Universal Bond adhesive
Placing Hemostatic Agent
Tissue Management Technique Step by Step
See Instructions for Use for complete instructions, warnings, and precautions.