- 1 each power supply, foot pedal, and handpiece
- 3 Safety Glasses sets
- 10 x 5 mm tips
The Gemini Laser 810 + 980 diode laser is the first dual-wavelength soft tissue diode laser available in the United States. The unique dual-wavelength technology combines the optimal melanin absorption of an 810-nanometer wavelength diode laser with the optimal water absorption of a 980-nanometer wavelength diode laser.
The Gemini 810 + 980 diode laser is also the most powerful dual-wavelength soft tissue diode laser available. The laser features 20 watts of peak super-pulsed power, which means faster, smoother cutting with less tissue tagging.
No matter the procedure, the innovative Gemini laser makes it faster, smoother, and more efficient.
- 20 watts of peak super-pulsed power means faster, smoother cutting
- Sleek, innovative design features a stunning transparent electroluminescent display
- Simple user interface and 19 preset procedures enhance ease of use
- Bluetooth foot pedal allows for wireless control
- Autoclavable handpiece makes sterilization simple
- Single-use bendable tips are pre-initiated for reduced prep time
- Tip illumination provides better visibility at surgical site
Gemini™ PBM Adapter
The Gemini PBM Adapter Kit allows clinicians to offer pain management therapy during a laser procedure through photo biomodulation (PBM). Light energy is absorbed at a cellular level, improving circulation, oxygenation, and enzyme activity.
- PBM Adapter
- Software update—adds “Pain Relief” preset under “Hygiene”
- Single use spacer tips (2)
- Handpiece holder clip
- Cleaning cloth
- User manual
Indications for Use
The Gemini 810 + 980 diode laser is a dual-wavelength soft tissue diode laser that can be used intraorally for frenectomies, gingivectomies, and other soft tissue procedures.
The following is a list of FDA-cleared indications for use of diode soft tissue lasers:
- Excisional and incisional biopsies
- Exposure of unerupted teeth
- Gingival troughing for crown impression
- Gingival incision and excision
- Hemostasis and coagulation
- Implant recovery
- Abscess incision and drainage
- Laser removal of diseased, infected, inflamed, and necrosed soft tissue within the periodontal pocket
- Laser soft tissue curettage
- Oral papillectomies
- Pulpotomy as an adjunct to root canal therapy
- Reduction of gingival hypertrophy
- Soft tissue crown lengthening
- Sulcular debridement (removal of diseased, infected, inflamed, and necrosed soft tissue in the periodontal pocket to improve clinical indices including gingival index, gingival bleeding index, probe depth, attachment loss, and tooth mobility)
- Treatment of canker sores, herpetic, and aphthous ulcers of the oral mucosa