EF T Slim
EF T Slim in indicated in pre-orthodontic phases in patients from age 8 to 11 in the mixed dentition. Its unique features offer many corrective abilities, including midlines correction, specific to EF T Slim. It will also correct dysfunctions as: breathing, swallowing, thumb-sucking and posture.
• Indents 3 to 3 upper and lower.
• Mixed dentition up to the 12-year molar
• Correction of Class II and midlines control
• Correction of Class III and midlines control
• Space maintaining when deciduous cuspids have been extracted
– Space maintaining when premature shredding of deciduous teeth occurred
– Correction of open bites, deep bites, cross bites, crowdings.