Tri-enzymatic detergent and disinfectant concentrate for treatment of dental instruments before sterilization. Its tri-enzymatic complex allows a detergent action high level on organic residues.
- Tri-enzyme formulation:
Protease – reduces proteins to amino acids
Amylase – destroys carbohydrates
Mannanase – acts on complex substrates like polysaccharides
- Does not contain chlorides – excellent material compatibility
- Very economical dilution at 1%: 1L of solution concentrated = 100L of ready-to-use solution
- Effective in just 5 minutes – active against all enveloped viruses1
- Can be used in an ultrasonic bath
- pH 8, non-corrosive and compatible with all types of materials
- Not classified as dangerous for the environment after dilution
- Class IIb medical device (Directive 93/42/EEC modified)
MICROBIOLOGICAL PROPERTIES AT 20°C
Bactericidal: EN 1040, EN 13727, EN 14561, 1% / 5 minutes.
Tuberculocide: EN 14348, EN 14563, 1% / 30 minutes.
Yeasticide: EN 1275, EN 13624, EN 14562, 1% / 5 minutes.
Active according to EN 14476+A1 in 5 minutes, 0.5% on PRV (virus
HBV model), BVDV (HCV model virus), Herpesvirus,
Vaccinia virus and HIV-1.
Quaternary ammonium carbonate, non-ionic surfactants, enzyme complex (protease, amylase and mannanase), sequestering agent, perfume, colorant, excipients.
1 liter dosing bottle.
5 liter container with dosing pump.